SIBIU HOME  |   CONTACT  |   SERVICII  |   WEB DESIGN  |   WEB HOSTING  |   DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY  |   SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)  |   INTERNET CONSULTING

Fun with Faith & Beliefs

Bancuri, citate hazlii sau orice te binedispune pe tine arata-ne si noua.

PostPosted: 19.04.2008 00:03
Stephen Roberts wrote:I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

Robert Heinlein wrote:God is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these attributes at once, have I got a deal for you! Cash only, please, and in small bills.

Epicurus wrote:If god is willing to prevent evil, but is not able to then he is not omnipotent. If he is able, but not willing then he is malevolent. If he is both able and willing then whence cometh evil? If he is neither able nor willing then why call him god?

Gloria Steinem wrote:It's an incredible con job when you think of it, to believe something now in exchange for life after death. Even corporations with all their reward systems don't try to make it posthumous.

Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote:The religion of one age is the literary entertainment of the next.

Richard Jeni wrote:You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend.

Bertrand Russell wrote:My own view on religion is that of Lucretius. I regard it as a disease born of fear and as a source of untold misery to the human race. I cannot, however, deny that it has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle eclipses with such care that in time they became able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others.

Jules Renard wrote:I don't know if God exists, but it would be better for his reputation if he didn't.

Sigmund Freud wrote:Having an illogical reason for believing in God in no way affects the probability that there is a god.

Georges Duhamel wrote:I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world.

Bertrand Russell wrote:Many people would sooner die than think. In fact, they do so.
PostPosted: 19.04.2008 07:57
And this is for you my, English-speaking atheist firend!

http://www.chrisbeach.co.uk/viewQuotes.php
We will always be so much more human than we wish to be...
PostPosted: 21.04.2008 23:21

Am descoperit primul savant creationist...

Din India, cu drag, Dumnezeu!

(Asta nu e "funny", dar multa lume a fost dezinformata de biserica romano-catolica si de cea evanghelica, si crede ca nazistii nu erau crestini)

http://picasaweb.google.com/rgr075/Misc ... 6243033682
PostPosted: 22.04.2008 12:35
Atheists for Jesus

Return to FUN