SIBIU HOME  |   CONTACT  |   SERVICII  |   WEB DESIGN  |   WEB HOSTING  |   DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY  |   SEO (SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION)  |   INTERNET CONSULTING

I need Ur help - Necesito vuestra ayuda - Brauche eure Hilfe

Calculatorul, muzica, filmele, mountainbikeing-ul, arta culinara, sky, snowboarding....fiecare avem un hobby care ne umple timpul liber.
Aici o sa vedem ce hobby-uri au sibienii nostrii.
PostPosted: 10.02.2007 21:23
Hy to everybody from Sibiu, my name is Oliver and I´m a german that lives now for 18 years in Malaga in southern spain. As I speak spanish I could read the Forum good enought to get member and to post this topic you are reading right now. I want to know people from your city because I´m planing to go there soon. I found many stuff about Sibiu in Internet but its not the same than knowing natives. I met a girl from Sibiu in an chat and I think that I fell in love, so I´m planing to go there to visit here. Who of you guys and girls want to correspond with me to show me more about your city and answer tio my questions?

Hola todos de Sibiu, me llamo Oliver y soy un aleman que lleva viviendo en Malaga en el sur de España ya 18 años. Como hablo español he podido leer lo suficiente de este Forum para registarme y escribir lo que estais leyendo ahora mismo. Quiero conocer a gente de vuestra ciudad ya que planeo viajar ahi dentro de muy poco. He encontrado muchas cosas sobre Sibiu en Internet pero no es lo mismo si conoces a gente de ahi. He conocido una chica de Sibiu en un chat y creo que me he enamorado. Asi que planeo viajar ahi para visitarla. Quien de vosotros chicas y chicas quiere intercambiar correspondencia conmigo para que me entere mejor de vuestra ciudad y quien puede darme respuestas a mis preguntas?

Hallo ihr Alle aus Sibiu, mein Name ist Oliver und ich bin ein deutscher der seit 18 Jahren in Malaga in Südspanien lebt. Da ich spanisch spreche konnte ich genug in diesem Forum lesen um mich regsitrieren und dieses Topic das ihr gerade lest schreiben zu können. Ich möchte gerne Leute aus eurer Stadt kennenlernen da ich plane demnáchst nach Sibiu zu reisen. Ich habe im Internet viel über Sibiu gefunden aber das ist nicht dasselbe als wenn man leute von dort kennt. Ich habe ein Mädchen aus Sibiu in einem Chat kennengelernt und ich glaube habe mich verliebt. Also plane ich nach dort zu reisen um sie zu besuchen. Wer von euch Jungs und Mädels will mit mir Nachrichten austauschen damit ich mehr von eurer Stadt kennenlerne und wer kann mir meine Fragen beantworten?

Thanks a lot and hope to meet you soon in SIBIU
Muchas gracias y a ver si nos vemos pronto en SIBIU
Vielen Dank und vieleicht Treffen wir uns ja bald in SIBIU
Attachments
Oli5.jpg
Oli5.jpg (15.47 KiB) Viewed 14311 times
malaga.jpg
malaga.jpg (27.03 KiB) Viewed 14311 times

PostPosted: 11.02.2007 12:43
Hello, OliverSpain! Wellcome to our forum! I'm sure you can ask any question and everybody on this forum would be glad to answer. Just ask anything you want to know about Sibiu and it's people and we'll answer you gladly!
Last edited by Larissa on 11.02.2007 20:55, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: 11.02.2007 17:53
Hi Larissa, nice to hear thoose friendly words. I´ve never been in Romania so its a complete diferent culture for me. As I´m living nor for that many years in spain the german culture is also strange for me. What do people there think about germans, what about spain. I could read in Internet that Sibiu has a very moved history with german roots. How are people there? I´m really interested in that because as I told you I met this wonderful girl from Sibiu and she made me getting interested in Romania and its people. has changed anything yet there as you became member of the EU? Thanks for your reply and greetings from the sun, here we have today around 25º C. and its a wonderful sunny day.

Oliver
Site Admin
PostPosted: 11.02.2007 18:34
Hi Oliver,
I'm sure you'll find here nice peoples and i think that you will leave Romania with lots of nice memories and friends. Give us a msg when u arrive and i'm sure that one of us will find some time to show you what's "a must see in Sibiu".
Soon u will be able to read in english and german almoust everything what's about Sibiu on our site. Untill then stick on this forum to practice your romanian. :)
Cea mai bună metodă de a-l face pe Dumnezeu să râdă este să-i povesteşti planurile tale de viitor.
PostPosted: 11.02.2007 20:31
Hi Luciano, mus see my face right now. It is so great to find as kind guys and girls as you and Larissa (and I hope many more) are in a Forum like this. Even people wrote me "privates" and all of you are such friendly folks. I´m already shure that I will not wait too long to visit you there in Sibiu because I can´t wait to meet peole like you and have a good time. it is really strange but moving through to this Forum I founf out that your language is very similar to spanish (well at last the written form) and I can understand a lot of what people wrote here. If anybody of you wants to know more about spain I would be happy to help him/her because I know a lot about this country. As a Journalist I´m traveling all around spain getting many informations about this country. I could see that many people from Sibiu speak a brilliant german, why that?

Greetz from spain, Oliver

PostPosted: 11.02.2007 21:08
I can tell you that Romanian are friendly and open. In Spain there are a lot of Romanians that work there. Haven't you met any? Many Romanians know German very well because it is studied in school and there are many here in Sibiu who descend from Germans because as you maybe know there had been a German ocupation here in the past.
PostPosted: 12.02.2007 02:02
Hey buddy. I'll try to answer some of your questions.

The Romanian territory was inhabited in ancient times by the Dacians, an Indo-European people. They were defeated by the Roman Empire in 106 and part of Dacia (Oltenia, Banat and Transylvania) became a Roman province. For the next 165 years, there is evidence of considerable Roman colonization in the area, the region being in close communication with the rest of the Roman empire. Vulgar Latin became the language of the administration and commerce. - Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_language)
As you can see romanian language has latin roots.

There are also german and hungarian speaker in Sibiu since Sibiu is part of Transylvania. Transylvania (wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transylvania ) was part of the Austrian-Hungarian empire for a good period of time. There are elementary schools, high schools and colleges in Sibiu that offer german or hungarian as mother tangue.

I miss Sibiu so much. I leave not in Toronto, Canada and last time I was in Sibiu was Christmas '04. Hope to be in Sibiu this summer. I think it's worth to visit Sibiu this year since there is so much renovation going on.

Schones Wochenende noch :) Eigentlich is es schon Montag bei euch in Spanien :(
PostPosted: 12.02.2007 19:47
I have and brillant idea, who of you can help me. Wednesday is San Valentines Day. I could not find a way to get flowers or anything else to Sibiu on time. Would you Larissa or Luciano do me a favor? The idea is to send you money via Western Union (I supose that there is a place in Sibiu to receive cash money by that express transfer, right?). I would pay you all you expenses if one of you could buy some flowers and sweets and bring it to the girl i fell in love with. She lives in Medias (Is that a village close to Sibiu?). I think this is the onliest way to get there a San Valentines Surprise on time. If you want to help me, please send me an private with you personal details like Name, ID number and all this and I´ll send you tomorrow the money and the exact adress. THANK YOU, OLIVER

I always pay that kind of favours back!
PostPosted: 14.02.2007 10:39
@h82lose

Hi my friend, sorry that I dind´t answer you earlier but I had a busy day yesterday. Many thank for all thoose worthy informations about Sibiu and the region. I´m already planing my trip to that wonderful place because I want to see it on my own eyes. Two funny things happened yesterday. First I get a message from that girl from Sibiu that gave me reason to go there and to find this Forum, informing me that she went back to her Ex-Boyfriend, means that the Love-Story has finished. Shit happens, right? But I found that many nice people on this page that I´m in contact with now that I decided to go there anyway. Just a short while after getting that Mail a maid from a spanish Airline, Spanair, called me informing me that they will send me a free return ticket to any place in Europe for beeing ten years member of their frequent program (I fly a lot as a Journalist that I am). Funny, isn´t it? Like somebody saying "OK Oliver, here´s your ticket, go to Sibiu", lol. Greetz to Canada, hope to hear soon from you, Oliver.

PostPosted: 14.02.2007 13:04
good luck in future
Last edited by Larissa on 14.02.2007 17:09, edited 1 time in total.
PostPosted: 14.02.2007 15:52
We are glad that we have not only romanian people on our forum..
Welcome!
Un barbat fuge dupa o femeie pana cand il prinde ea...
PostPosted: 14.02.2007 19:44
@Larissa

Why did you edit your post? I mean, well shit happens. I´m not a child anymore and you are right. Relationships that start in the Net normally do not work. What is more important for me is to find new friends all over the world. Who knows, maybe I find my big love there in Sibiu. What I can tell you for shure is that i´ll be there very soon. I calculate in less than a month. So call all your friends an organize the Party, OK? :-)

@rebelutza

Thanks for that warm welcome. I´m the one that is happy that he is allowed to be here. Its incredible how many beautifull girls live in your city, or do the ugly never post in this Forum? :-) That compliment goes also to you Larissa ... very nice eyes!

Oliver

PD: Who organizes "La Fiesta" ?
PostPosted: 14.02.2007 22:55
Welcome...!
La fiesta will be organise by :roll: i don't know..
Un barbat fuge dupa o femeie pana cand il prinde ea...
Site Admin
PostPosted: 15.02.2007 06:30
I think that would be better if you come to Sibiu just to visit it, this way if you don't find a big love you'll not be disapointed. :P
Cea mai bună metodă de a-l face pe Dumnezeu să râdă este să-i povesteşti planurile tale de viitor.

PostPosted: 15.02.2007 09:44
Well, that's why I edited my post. When I read it again it sounded to me like a mother giving advice to her son. And I felt old, and than I saw that you are 37 years old. And I said to myself: I'm not entitled to give this man advice, I'm sure he knows very well what to do! But at least I can wish him good luck!
Next

Return to Hobby